Winter Mineral Promotion
Buy 10 bags of Purina Cattle Mineral and get the 11th bag FREE
For more information, give Joel a call 319-822-4291
We now handle Exclusive Signature Premium Dog Food
Buy 8 bags and get the 9th bag FREE
Do you enjoy feeding wild birds?
We are now handling Ultimate Mix Wild Bird Seed in 50lb bags
Can't make it during our normal business hours, call ahead and we can take payment over the phone and set it out on the dock for you.
Dunkerton Co-op is looking to fill the following open positions. Please click on the Position for more information:
Chemical & Liquid Fertilizer Plant Operations Manager
7:30am to 4:30pm
Monday through Friday
Grain & Agronomy Extended Hours During Season
Dunkerton Co-op in cooperation with the Cooperative Finance Association is offering a 2023 Production Ag Financing Program for Fert/Chem and Seed purchased from Dunkerton Co-op. For more info see the Agronomy page.
Click the map below to view current soil temperatures:
- Cotton Futures Mixed at Midday
- The July cotton contract is a penny higher at midday, while the new crop prices are 28 to 51 points weaker so far following the Memorial Day break. The Dollar Index is currently 9 points in the red. Crude Oil futures are at their lows for the day with 4.3%...
- Hogs Limit Up through Midday
- Hog prices are locked limit higher in the July and August contract with $3.27 to $4.65 gains in the other nearbys, following 6 consecutive red days. End of month asset allocation protocol would suggest closing out winning short positions in hogs as well as longs in other markets. USDA’s National...
- Triple Digit Rallies for Cattle Market
- Feeder cattle futures are leading the rally with 1.6% to 1.8% gains at midday. The fats are also $0.95 to $1.67 higher at midday. USDA called the bulk price for last week $171 in the South, $180-182 in the North, and $285 in the beef. Feeders were down 77 to...
- Wheat Futures Dropping after Weekend
- The midday wheat market is trading sharply lower, with some contracts exploring new lows for the move. Chicago wheat prices are down 3.2% to 3.7% so far, with July sub-$6 for the first time since April of 2021. KC Wheat futures are also below their round number $8 support, with...
- Beans Exploring New Lows for the Move
- Soybeans are down by 27 to 33 cents with losses of as much as 2.7% to start the short week. That has futures printing new lows for the move, with November contracts working at levels not seen since November 2021. Soymeal futures are trading 1.4% to 1.6% lower. Soybean oil...
- Corn Dropping Hard to Begin Shortened Week
- The corn market is down by as much as 3% through Tuesday’s midday amid broad selling of energy instruments and grains in general. Chinese corn futures are also down about 7% for the year and their imports of Ukrainian corn since last July have gone over the 5 MMT mark....