Dunkerton Co-op is looking to fill the following open positions. Please click on the Position for more information:
7:30am to 4:30pm
Monday through Friday
Grain & Agronomy Extended Hours During Season
Dunkerton Co-op in cooperation with the Cooperative Finance Association is offering a 2022 Production Ag Financing Program for Fert/Chem and Seed purchased from Dunkerton Co-op
Click the map below to view current soil temperatures:
- Hog Prices to Start the New Week
- The front month lean hog futures market closed the last trade day of the week with triple digit losses. December was down the most on a $2.87 drop, leaving the contract at a net 5.9% loss for the week. The PM National Average Base Hog price from USDA was down...
- Red Wheat Market into Monday Day Session
- Wheat prices are trading off their overnight highs and double digits in the red. CBT SRW started with a dime gain, but is now working 12+ cents lower as we roll through Monday morning. After rallying on the Black Sea conflict’s escalations, wheat futures pulled back on Friday with >3%...
- Firm Start for Monday Cotton
- Coming off the limit loss on Friday, cotton futures are starting the new week with firmness in the form of 9 to 42 point gains. Front month cotton futures fell their allotted 4 cent limit on Friday. October, with just 18 contracts of OI as of 9/22, stayed off the...
- Future’s Response to CoF Report
- After seeing the numbers and digesting the report through the weekend, front month cattle futures will respond to the CoF on the board. Live cattle futures were down $0.60 to $1.10 ahead of the Cattle on Feed report release on Friday. Feeders closed mixed, within 47 cents of UNCH. USDA...
- Red Morning for Soy Prices
- Soybeans are working weaker early in the new week with another 2-4 cent losses. Prices stayed in a 21 cent (Nov) range overnight. (CLX22) was down sharply on Friday, currently another full percentage lower to levels not seen since Jan. November soybeans gave back 31 1/4 cents on Friday, which...
- Corn Fading with Crude Oil
- To start the week, nearby corn prices are 0.6% to 0.9% lower on the board with nickel losses. Crude oil futures (CLX22) are dropping another full percentage to levels not seen since January. On Friday, corn futures had dropped by 11 1/2 to 13 1/4 cents in the front months....