Dunkerton will offer Free Price Later contracts for corn and soybeans starting 12/1/23. Call Shawn with questions.
Winter Mineral Promotion
Buy 10 bags of Purina Cattle Mineral and get the 11th bag FREE
For more information, give Joel a call 319-822-4291
We now have Exclusive Signature Premium Dog Food
Buy 8 bags and get the 9th bag FREE
Do you enjoy feeding wild birds?
We have Ultimate Mix Wild Bird Seed in 50lb bags
Can't make it during our normal business hours, call ahead and we can take payment over the phone and set it out on the dock for you.
Dunkerton Co-op is looking to fill the following open positions. Please click on the Position for more information:
7:30am to 4:30pm
Monday through Friday
Grain & Agronomy Extended Hours During Season
Dunkerton Co-op in cooperation with the Cooperative Finance Association is offering a 2023 Production Ag Financing Program for Fert/Chem and Seed purchased from Dunkerton Co-op. For more info see the Agronomy page.
Click the map below to view current soil temperatures:
- Corn Stronger into Midday
- Front month corn prices are fractionally to 4 ¾ cents higher. There were 532 delivery notices overnight against December corn futures. The oldest long is now dated 11/30/23. ADM did stop 167 of those for the house account. South Korea’s KFA is on the market for 68k MT of feed...
- Cotton Turning Around for Tuesday
- The front month cotton market is 19 to 109 points higher through the midday portion of Tuesday. Dec contracts were shown with only 1 contract of OI as of the Mondy settle. The Dollar Index was higher on Monday, and is adding to the bounce through Tuesday’s midday. The Cotlook...
- Tuesday Hogs Fading Triple Digits
- Nearby hog futures are currently down by $0.85 to $1.20. That has the Feb contract at a net 37c loss so far this week. The National Average Base Hog price fell by $2.26 to $53.96 in the AM report. The 11/30 CME Lean Hog Index was down by 77 cents...
- Another Double Digit Loss Session for Soybeans
- The midday soybean market is another 8 to 11 ¼ cents weaker, leaving the Jan contract at a net 56 ½ cent drop in 4 sessions and to back below the $13 mark. Soymeal futures are $2.40 higher. Soybean Oil futures are triple digits weaker with a 3.3% loss in...
- Wheat Continuing Higher with another Export Sale
- Another export announcement has futures extending their recovery. SRW is leading the way with 7 cent gains. HRW futures are up by 3 ½ to 4 cents. Spring wheat futures are trading 1 ¼ cents in the black. USDA reported another 198k MT SRW sale this morning, to China for...
- Cattle Posted New Lows for the Move
- Nearby cattle futures are recovering with a Turnaround Tuesday session. The Feb contract is back up by $1.82. Nearby feeders are working 2% to 2.2% higher, with a $4.75 gain in March. There were no confirmed cash trades on Monday, with cash trade last week mostly $174-$175. The 12/1 CME...